Continuing to grow – now recruiting for 2017-2018 season!
As we continue to grow we have some drivers coach seats that need filling!!
We are currently recruiting for both full time professional drivers and also candidates for our 2019-2020 driver training programme. If you fancy a career with one of the leading coach companies in the UK then contact us. We remain a family run company and invest considerably in our staff and employees – many of whom have been literally with us for decades. Alternatively, if you have a manual car licence and fancy driving coaches throughout the UK and Western Europe and want to take your life in a different direction, then apply for the training programme and we’ll step you through it from there.
- Leading rates of pay - with typical drivers earning upward of £33,000
- Long term positions offered
- Minimum 45 hours per week guaranteed - NO zero hour or "temporary" style contracts
- Extensive Overtime always available
- Substantial transfer fees payable to drivers that want to join us
- Membership of the Driver Bonus Scheme
- Flexible approach to work schedules
- Membership of the Employee Benefits Programme the Transport Benevolent Fund
- All Professional training and work requirements paid by the Company
- Modern fleet with 50% of the fleet less than 36 months old!